Friday, August 25, 2006

A Quote

Here is a quote from my Friend Imran from back in sophomore year. Maybe I can forget about last night's episode with great memories from the past.

"I hate cell phones.
I hate how the sorority girls put little stickers on them, like little frogs and things.
I hate how you can put on different face plates, some clear some sparkly.
I hate how they have small speakers and it confuses you where to talk into.
I hate how they have little antennas, like the size of that parcel on the brush. And it looks
like something I could shit out my ass.
I hate the belt clips that you attach to your belt and like camouflage it. Like a cop and his
holstered gun.
I’m never going to get one.
But my wife will probably make me get one." - Imran

4 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

For the record, Imran has owned a cellphone for approximately three years.

Bless you for writing things down. I know you've got more where that came from. I remember.

If only we had complete documentation of the unmarshalled grease rant...

Imran, do you recall the unmarshalled grease rant?

9:20 PM  
Blogger MJA said...

Thankfully Imran himself recently refreshed his rim-heat thesis. I would love a full transcript of both the unmarshalled grease and "who is that big bear" rant as well. What else????

3:05 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

I would love a transcript of the time Mike and Imran tried to argue the case than Jon Barry should be an NBA all star. That would be a real treat to revisit.

4:05 PM  
Blogger Geno said...

Unfortunately I do not have the unmarshalled grease rant.

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home