Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Building a deck

So we started to build the deck on my parents house. Last week we put in the holes and set the posts. Saturday my uncle and cousins came over and we built the whole frame. It went pretty well except the wood isn't the straightest. So we've spent the last couple days laying the decking and it's going rediculously slow. Yesterday I think we put down 5 rows. But I do have to say it is some of the best Kovacs' craftmanship I've seen in a long time.

I've also come down with something, so the working at day and then building the deck at night is really taking it's toll on me. But we are in for like a week long rain, so I'll have a break to get better.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

Is Geno's Sanctuary defunct? I'm removing defunct links from my blog and Geno's Sanctuary is on the chopping block...

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home