Monday, February 27, 2006

Burning Sensation

Not the bad kind when you urinate, but the kind when your muscles act like they want to jump out of your body.

Sunday afternoon I came out of retirement to sell nuts once again. The kid I used to work with was on vacation, so I filled in for him. It wasn’t bad, made some money to pay for the bar tabs I collected during the weekend. Got home early in the afternoon, just in time to sit in a recliner and proceed to do nothing all day long.

So anyways, I realized today that you can’t sit at your desk for 6 months and do nothing, and expect to be able to sell nuts like you were in your prime. I’d say it was like doing a stair climber for 2 hours straight. I hurt a lot and have very little control over my legs.

I’d say it was a wake up call. I need to start getting ready for the wakeboarding season. Get on a more regular strength training and aerobic workout plan. That's the idea, now can I just do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home