Friday, February 10, 2006

It Must Have Been A Sign

Alright here's a question. How many times have you seen a nun on the road? Well I'd have to say today was my first.

This morning the roads were horrible from the snow we got through the night. I took my mothers car(she just got an '06 Grand Prix GXP), because she felt better if I had a front wheel drive car. All the way to work I was listening to 103.9 The Fox tell me about all the accidents. And I was passing a bunch of cars in the ditch, tow trucks, police, and firemen. So I was taking my time, figuring I was already going to be late. When I got to M-59 the roads were better and I was cruising along. It was unbeknown to me that there was actually a lot of ice on the road. Well I kinda realized it when the car ahead of me did a 180 spin. I slowly applied the brake and came to a stop after a little skidding myself. I was looking at a nun. Embarrassed she pulled her car in the right direction and drove away.


I made it to work safe. It's crazy, we didn't even get much snow last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home