Wednesday, February 01, 2006

February Woes

They say the January is the most depressing month, but I disagree. I don't have credit card debt from the holidays. I haven't broken my New Years' resolution, because I never made one. I got my first raise and bought my first car. So January was a pretty good month.

But February is a different story. I knew the payment I was getting myself into when I got my car, but I'm going to have to pay 6% sales tax, the first paymant, and insurance all at one. So I'm basically working the whole month, 160 hours, just to pay that off.

Then there is Valentines Day. A painful reminder that I will enevitably die alone. I haven't had a good Valentines Day since Nick Smith gave me a Star Wars theme valentine back in high school.

Although tomorrow is Groundhog Day, and with that brings my favorite thing about February. I guarantee that the movie Groundhog Day will be on tv tonight and tomorrow. Punxsutawney and Bill Murray. I love it.

"Winter, slumbering in the open air, wears on its smiling face a dream... of spring."

But don't worry, lucky for me February is the shortest month.


(*EDIT) I just noticed that I had an automatic withdrawl for paying off my student loans. Add that too my list.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

We all die alone.

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home