Saturday, January 21, 2006

3rd Gen. Gene Gets 2nd Gen. Rotary

Just like my father had an RX-7, 20 years ago, I now have an RX-8. Saturday I spent the whole day getting a loan, driving down to Toledo, and picking up this car....

2005 Mazda RX-8 Grand Touring (Zoom Zoom)
1.3 liter double rotor engine, 238 hp, 159 ft lp torque
Velocity Red
-Appearance Package
-Accent Package
-Rear Spoiler
-GPS Navigation
-Leather Seats
-Power Seats
-Heated Seats
-Sun Roof

Modifications
-Crome Tipped Exhaust
-Tinted Windows
-Mazda Center Caps for the Wheels

I'm very excited about this car.




I also went out with Mellisa and her friends for her boyfriends Bday. It was a good day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

Geno's a grown man and shit. He done lapped me like I ain't even movin'. Which, for the record, I'm not.

Look at you with your job and your car. I'm proud.

Congratulations, G.

12:39 AM  
Blogger Ben said...

Damn, AND a "Chrome Tipped Exhaust"? I didn't know you was a balla like THAT! Well done.

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home