Thursday, August 24, 2006

Wednesday's Tigers game

So I went down to my 3rd Tigers game in a week. I've noticed that there are a lot of beautiful girls going to the Tigers games now. They aren't just tagging along with their boyfriends, they are going I groups of beautiful girls. I'm loving it. So we were sitting out in the bleachers, and a good looking girl sits down in front of us. As we are watching the game I notice that she keeps looking over her shoulder. There was no score board or anything else of importance behind me. For the rest of the game she was sitting weird, leaning over, pushing her ass out and her boobs up. I locked eyes with her a few times.

Side note: While in Chicago I've decided that I need to let go more, and just not give a shit, not care what other people might think. Stop being shy, talk to the girls I find attractive. I'm going to let my personality shine from the beginning instead of waiting until people get to know me. I've said this before, but I mean it this time.

So the new Geno would have been ready to go talk to this girl, but there was a problem. She was there with a guy friend who was looking over his shoulder and trying to make eye contact with me. My cousin agreed that there was something weird with the way these two were looking my way. In hindsight, I should have just talked to the girl. But the guy just weirded me out a little.

I was telling my Uncle this story on the way home and he also had a story about this girl. His friend was eating some peanuts and when he cracked one open he shot one down the back of her skirt. I guess that could have been why she was sitting weird. She was inviting another nut down her skirt.

So if you are out there girl. Leave the dude at home next time and I might talk with you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

Got on those hoes Killa Kovacs!!!!

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home