Friday, August 25, 2006

A Nightmare of a Week

My last few posts have been about the adventures that I've had over the last week. Partying into all hours of the night. However Wednesday night I was up late for another reason.

I turned into bed around midnight, after watching Futurama and Family Guy on Adult Swim. I rolled around in bed for awhile restlessly before entering a dream state. But in a short 40 minutes I would be sitting up in my bed scared shitless. I don't know if it was the binge I've been on, the lack of sleep, or a combination of the two, but it was a rough one. I definitely think that I've been missing out on REM, because this has happened before, that I can just close my eyes and I'd have vivid visual images run through my head.

So that's how it started, the images were so crazy and clear that it was hard to get to sleep. I'd really say that I never really got to sleep, cause in Psych they said it takes a while to enter into that deep sleep. But anyways here is what happened.

I was in a room and 3 beautiful girls came in. It very well could have been the VIP strip club in Chicago cause there were other people around. One of the girls seems to be getting naked but entertaining someone else. The other two girls are on the other side of the room and wave me to come over. The dreams going pretty good at this point. I go to kiss the one girl but she pulls away. When I turn to the other girl, she grabs me and begins to aggressively make out with me. However she has a really long tongue and shoves it way down my throat. I start to panic, and try to push away, but I can't. My arm won't move.

Here's where I start to not know what's going on.

I open my eyes and I can't move my arm. I kind of start to panic again and then my head starts to shake violently. I can only compare it to what I'd imagine getting electrocuted, or having a seizure is like, but it was just my head shaking. Actually, Billy Madison shaking that fat kids head, telling him to stay in middle school as long as he can. Anyways, as this is happening I first let out a moan, but it sounds like I still have the girl's tongue down my throat. It is muffled and not very loud. Then I can hear myself thinking "Calm down, take a few breathes and this will subside." So I calm myself down and I stop shaking.

That's when I sat up in bed.

I have no idea if this was a dream within a dream or if I was actually shaking, but I was definitely freaked out by this. I told my parents about it just in case it was a seizure, but my mom says it probably wouldn't have just been my head, it would have been my whole body. And that people that have seizures are drained of energy, but I was wide awake. It took me awhile to get back to sleep. I watched some Fresh Prince.

I don't know, I was still pretty freaked out about this at work today, hard to get anything done. Shit I'm still kinda wondering what the hell went on.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

Your nightmares are going to give me nightmares.

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home