Saturday, December 16, 2006

Come on ladies

Tonight I went to B Dubs with a friend to throw some darts. While there I witnessed two attractive ladies getting hit on by a guy. I later found out that these ladies were excessively intoxicated. The guy is a younger man, a dentist, and a good looking dude. Then the girls were gone and I was like, wow he must have struck out, cause he was off talking to some other guys about politics or some shit. But they must have just gone to the bathroom because they came back. He gave one his cell number and picked up their tab. I thought that they actually left together, but when I was leaving they were outside talking to a couple trashy punks. The guy should have drove them home at least, cause they were in no shape to.

But come on, what's with hot girls and their attraction to the lower level of society.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home