Thursday, September 07, 2006

Ann Arbor, how I miss thee Part II

So I awake Saturday morning at a more reasonable hour in my car. (10:00 lets say) It wasn't a very comfortable sleep, but I couldn't take more drinking that early. There was already people out on their porches drinking, and I knew I was going to look funny to them getting out of my car. Maybe I just have a tendancy to always think that people are looking at me and judging me. But anyways, I go to get out of the car and I quickly realize that you can't get out of a car that you locked with the remote key unless you unlock it with the remote key. So the alarms going off and I struggle to figure out how to make it stop. If anyone wasn't looking at me they were now.

Someone from the nearest porch says something. I don't even know what it was, I don't even know how I responded. I think it was something along the lines. "A man can't even pass out in his own car without getting hassled.

I stopped by BOX for a little while. Same craziness, with less people I recognize. So I headed over to 1019 Church. On the way Andrew calls me and tells me I need to come over, but I'm way ahead of him. Everyone is there. Andrew, Bobby, Betsy, Andy, Kumar, Romo, sisters, parents, I felt back in my element. They had a keg of Oberon, and I didn't need to leave for the wedding until 2, so I had a few. (4) It was good to see everyone again. Hopefully the girls won't mind me coming down a few more times.

Everyone went to the game, and I met back up with Brent and we watched the first half over at Zach's. Also a double Cottage Inn family feast was in play.

Not a bad football Saturday.

1 Comments:

Blogger brent said...

No updates?

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home